lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

You Know Best


According to the yearn of solitude I posses, I find myself trying to cope in environment that doesn't suit me, where I don't belong.

Oh, Hallelujah how wonderful it is to see this way.
Thank you for giving me understanding about my own person and the ways I can protect and keep myself as I am and what I'm suppose to grow to be.

I praise you as you show me my way.

I've been forced to carry others burden and picture in myself for so long, that my own senses doesn't always see what's right and what's wrong.

But by your love and guidance I can find the right way for my own two feet and the path that you've prepared for me...
As you desire for me, and what YOU see and want me to be and how.

And for everyone you've prepared their own unique way, the path they are able to find. If they just look for you and want the same as you desire.

Dear Father. I Thank you.
Thank you for your guidance and eyes to see.
Keep my heart and make it obedient to your voice, that I won't try to force to be something, that comes out of my own imagination.
Cause I only want, what's YOURS for me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti