lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

Infinite Universe


I heard the voice that was singing,
it said that the time had run.

I thought it meant my life,
that it was now over and done.

I heard the sound of my heart-beat,
it said that love had come.

I remembered the time when I was
lonely, scared and hardly alive.


And then I realized, that it was
the life I'd always wanted to see.

That there was real love ahead of me
and I could just take it all to me.

I saw the look in your eyes,
it told me you did care.

I wondered could it be true,
then I turned and looked away.

You knew my doubt of myself,
you came and took my hand.

You showed me the world around me
and it gave me the strength to believe.


Now we travel together on the roads
of this world, and we sing a song that
is heard all across the infinite universe.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti