lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

On the Way Home


How beautifully made I am,
how glorious is your love
toward me.
How great is the depth
and the highs I feel with you.
How amazing the ability to love.

Oh Father, my God
let me praise you with my mind
Dear Father, Creator of all
I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I see, I hear, I smell, I touch
and my soul gets exited.
I think, I feel, I create new stuff
and my spirit is lifted up to your glory.


I never wanna escape
from the bosom of your heart

I never wanna grieve your Spirit
you are the only reason for me rejoicing...


Oh Father, my God
let me come again nearer.
Oh Father, my heart is yours and
it keeps hearing,

the cry of the lost and mislead
whom they use to destroy.

All good and nice and upright
they don't see who's telling the lies.

Please give them just one more day
enough time to find you
And show everyone who's winning
so they surely know what he is bringing...

They are deceiving the whole world.
They don't want people to know.
That only Jesus brings life eternal.
Only He can lead us on the way home...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti