lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

Lost on the Way


I need to know who I am.
I feel I've gone wrong from the start,
and that my paths has brought me
where I shouldn't be, and I'm so
lost and far from the place I should
be, that by just turning and running
I never find my real destination.

What can I do? How I should proceed?
There's a spark inside me, that I sometimes
feel. But its shape is so vague, that
It's hard to really see or believe,
what I even think it might be.

I hope many things. I've started to have
dreams. But I don't have any experience
from real life and I don't know
anyone who could help me.

I mean, no one knows me, except God.
I know He knows me, but I don't know
how He speaks and do I know how to hear.

Down here, there's no one whom I could
trust, cause I've never known anyone
who would really be even interested
in me to know who I am.

How could they, my whole life has been
like a charade, phantom theatre, that
even I myself don't know, what is
fake and what is real.

But deep down, I feel something is
calling me to come out to live,
to find out how it all could be.

Dad, you'll guide my steps, won't you?”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti