lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

Payday is Coming


You think you can just come to my space.
Touch my heart, rib it out and make it your ace.
You're wrong, you're deaf, you need to see
through all the lies, this world is feeding you.

There is wrong and there is right
and there is Creator of all.
Only He has the wright,
to choose the best for you all.


They tell it's okay
to go your way,
but price has to be paid.

When you choose wrong
it comes around,
and you'll remember what you heard me say.


Come out of it, snap back to wake.
Forget the glory, that leads to break.
Your Father's love will built you nest,
where you can hide and have your rest.


See through, don't go along.
The day will come
when we all get home.

Help the rest of them
don't take offend
From your wounds you know
what causes the end.

Despair I see
it is like a fuel.
It lids me up
and burns till it's through.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti