lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

Help Me Stand


Time to stop playing.
Time to stop pretending.
Time to stop wavering to and fro...

Dear Heavenly Father, give me strength.
Thank you for your faithfulness.
Thank you for knowing it all.

I'm sorry I don't have
experience about being
a good daughter.
I've only been a rebel.

Please heal me.
Release me.
Deliver me.
Strengthen me... Guide me.

I need your Holy Spirit power
to get by each day.

Teach me how to be.
Show me what to do.
Lead me where I need to
be in your Word.

Thank you for your gift
of Salvation.
Thank you for your mercy
and long suffering.

Give me eyes to see and ears
to hear.
Make my heart obedient to
your guidance.
Walk me to those deeds
you've made ready for me to do.

Help me stand strong and stay faithful...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti