lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

”You are Mine!”


Hardwired for destruction?
- Let me sharpen my Machete.

It's useless to make fun of me.
I'll prove you wrong.
You're going to lick your own nasty words.
They won't change who I am.

I'm yours!” I'm bound to declare
every morning I wake up.

I take my bread and vine only
on the basis of the cross.

My redeemer lives. And I know who he is.
And by the power granted in me,
I will overcome and become complete.

I will blaze a new trail for my feet.
I will hear and learn from what I feel.
I will rise every time I might fall,
and every day till the dawn, I am YOURS.

And he will keep me and rise me up.
He will guide me till the day I drop.
And even from the grave you'll hear me cry
everyone who's His, will live even if they die!”


So. Am I unchanging hardwired for destruction?
No. I'm empowered for success and overcoming
all the yesterdays wrongs and bad.
I will rise up and stand, victorious and tall,
cause He's mine and I say ”I am yours!”

And every time I stumble and cry,
He declares to my heart ”You are Mine!”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti