lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

Wide Spread Meadows


Just story among the others.
Broken from the beginning.

So when and if you find an answer,
that gives you meaning and
rock to stand on...

    how come it takes only a little blow
    of summer-wind to strike you down?


From that empty nothingness...
to these wide spread meadows.


To feel a comfort, love and support.
To hear the call to get up and go on.
Reason enough to rise again, even
after the most troublesome times...


Shut up you who don't even realize,
what it is and how it becomes you.

Shut up you ignorant world,
who just want to go your own way,
thinking you know how things are,
even if you're just digging your own grave.


I have my will. I have the Love I've found.

I pray for you still. I hope you all get around.


Cause the day is near
when only few of us hear,
what to do next
cause then comes the best.


I wish you to join me!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti