lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

”Parade around you...”


Let me be your friend
Take my hand and we'll explore the world.

You can lean on me
I will guide you through the rocks of the ocean.

I'll never let you down
I'll never laugh at your failure.
I will lift you up and say
never give up, but go forward and
find out what you can be
who you really are...

I'm not like those nasty voices
you've heard so many times
that they have made their nest
inside you... as they nag and
tease and scream and as they
parade around you

making you feel so weak and
lure you into giving up and
letting go of the hope to find
a better way to stop the wrong doing
that harms you...

Come. Look deep in my eyes.
Come, don't you see.

I'm you, I know every tough and hard
I've been there all the way with thee.

You can cry on my shoulder, you can squeeze
my hand. I'm not gonna go away
I'm here for you, I will stand

I will help you come around. Teach you
to stop listening those voices.

I will show you how happiness is
all around, you just need to open
your eyes and see a little different.

It might be hard I know
But trust me, it's worth it.

One day when you'll come around
you are a living proof it's working.

Just see a little different
just hear the little sound
which whispers into your ear
and says it can be found.

All the love and joy
all the acceptance you yearn
You can shut those nasty voices out
and learn how to really live again.

They don't have the power over you
They don't have the knowledge I know

They are just trying to scare you down
'cause if they don't they know,
you'll show the whole world
That it's possible to stop listening
that it's possible to rise and shine

That you are capable of re-learning
and finding your true self and get out.

From the prison that's in your head
maybe assisted when it came there

But that it's all just an illusion
and it disappears if you decide
To learn to think different and follow
the little voice inside.
That's me, my friend! (the Holy Spirit of the Living God)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti