lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2019

Divine Plan


That brightness in your eyes
which makes me believing

There's nothing worth the price
for me ever leaving...
behind the way you showed
you're leading me straight to home

There everything is right,
and there I will follow
The steps you took down here,
how to bear all the sorrow

What Father wants from us
when we are still far undone.

The strength and boldness is
when we all agree to be weak

and give glory to you in all
what you ask us here to be.

All wisdom and power and glory
is yours and your grace is
here all I got.

But it's all I need to survive,
and if I turn my back on your
Son and deny that it's His
blood, that gains me your love

there's no shelter for me when
He comes back to get those
who are waiting their redeemer.


Please God in heaven,
give me strength, to hold
fast close in your arms.

Let my life and steps here on
earth, be a light for others to see.
How great is grace, how grant your love,
how great your call for them to be.

What's in YOUR heart for your creation!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti