maanantai 19. huhtikuuta 2021

Past is gone

 I know you are near

even thou there are so many obstacles

in between

I know you can hear

even if I just quietly whisper deep down

in my heart


There's so many pathways

so many distractions all around

But I know there's only one way

only one that leads to where you

can be found


Oh God please hear me

I cry for my friends

Oh Father dear teach me

to trust you that you will show them


The right way

the love of your heart

The only path

to the cross of your Son.


I praise you for your mercy

I thank you for your love


Please Father show them your forgiveness

and give them eyes to see

What it means to be lost in our own ways

and that you want them to be


Your children just as your Son

To see you as Father who wants them and have done


The greatest miracle of all

and wishes they come

As broken and as repentant

as has caused the past that can be gone...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti