maanantai 19. huhtikuuta 2021

Greetings = )

 These that I added on 19th of April are from the latest collection I got gathered together under the name "Pöllön huuto", "Owl's Cry". (I got book of them in May 2021, now 16.6. = )

They are written during proximately 2005-2021. Before that I didn't have much in English yet.

Maybe I start making those in lulu.com, which I came across a while ago. In Finnish I have two books of my earlier collected poems by mediapinta.fi and some written material is available in my store:

https://jelome.creator-spring.com/  

which I created on January this year = ) There is lots of things to help you to proclaim your faith in Jesus as the Son of the living God = )

I've used my own photographs and art in them.

This now, just a little message in case someone ever reads these here = ) Have JOY! God bless!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti