tiistai 14. huhtikuuta 2020

High places

Tough call.
How we dance around this
                table of life.

Views are changing.
Decision after decision.

So wide lack of knowledge
and understanding about it's rules.

And everyone of us forced to
lay in the bed he himself prepares.


Sometimes we might find a high place
to see things more clearly, farther than
 usually and for a while we might get
going on more easily or wisely... but
being who we are... by forced to come
down from those places... after awhile
we forget.     All clarity gone. Old
blinders back on their places. Easier
that way, even if it hurts like hell...


Dear Lord All Mighty! Strengthen my
faith in you. Re-establish the trust to
your Word and clear my ears to hear,
my heart to obey...

So where ever I go, what ever I do,
it is your Word I rely on in my
decisions, your Spirit I hears who
guides me.

I don't need those high places anymore.
I'm yours and I can trust you. Amen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti