keskiviikko 7. lokakuuta 2020

To be Sent

 "There are those, that just went.

Be you the one, that was sent.

Let God lead and decide, let His Spirit in power and comprise. Cause YOU don't know what to do! YOU have NO power even over you. YOU need to stay in the vine or your labor is in vain... but If you become one of those that are sent There is a chance that even some of those who just went will see the light and hear the voice that leads to life and gives the JOY. So be patient. Let God do His work in you and you just stay in the vine. Only in Jesus you're able to shine and without Him you only rhyme with the one who just went even he or she wasn't ever sent."


This one I got today while listening this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfUX0qjGeKU
God bless if someone reads = ) have JOY!!!

1 kommentti:

  1. I am out here to spread this good news to entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But after my friend introduced me to Dr Kala the great messenger of Kala healing home,I narrated my problem to him about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. He told me what he need from me to cast the spell and i provide if for him and he told me to wait after 24hrs my husband is going to give me a call. To my greatest surprise my husband called me on the phone and was begging for forgiveness for living me and the kids and he came back home for good.I am so happy and overwhelmed that my husband is back to me and i have to tell this to the entire world to let anyone out there who is having marriage and relationship issues to contact Dr Kala on his personal email: kalalovespell@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347051705853 and get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to solve.

    VastaaPoista