keskiviikko 16. syyskuuta 2020

Only Blood

 Only in Blood that's sacred and eternal

is redemption from the sins of mankind.


Only by the cross where His Son was killed,

is the way given us to reach Him.


Only in His mercy is hope eternal

that He ever will put to death,

            this fallen flesh and corrupted mindset

            which I only can bring before you.



It was only in His love that He made it

Alone He suffered and witnessed the tears

Which His Son shed before Him

            but was willing to give His life for us...


            who only walk by our own ways

            following the voice of the fallen heart.

            Until His grace to the Holy Blood, 

            leads us and grants us a newness of life.



Only Blood. Only Blood. Only Blood.




(This is originally a song in Finnish and this is my attempt to translate it in English.

Not sure how it fits. It came to me while listening one Brother in Christ on YouTube.)

1 kommentti:

  1. I am out here to spread this good news to entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But after my friend introduced me to Dr Kala the great messenger of Kala healing home,I narrated my problem to him about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. He told me what he need from me to cast the spell and i provide if for him and he told me to wait after 24hrs my husband is going to give me a call. To my greatest surprise my husband called me on the phone and was begging for forgiveness for living me and the kids and he came back home for good.I am so happy and overwhelmed that my husband is back to me and i have to tell this to the entire world to let anyone out there who is having marriage and relationship issues to contact Dr Kala on his personal email: kalalovespell@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347051705853 and get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to solve.

    VastaaPoista